Have a Blast with Dolphin’s Pearl Online!
People who love dolphins and Underwater in general speak very highly of Dolphin’s Pearl and what it has to offer. However, not only are the fans of dolphins impressed by Dolphin’s Pearl, but countless other players of Novomatic slots, as well.
Dolphin’s Pearl History
Taking a single look at Dolphin’s Pearl reveals that this video slot, introduced in 2006, has a lot to offer. Made by Novomatic just like its successor, Dolphin’s Pearl Deluxe, which involves a few different features, Dolphin’s Pearl is a smooth running slot thanks to Novomatic’s regular updates.
- This was easy, right? The next step is just as simple – choose your credit size.
- Decided on your Dolphin’s Pearl coin value? Then take a look at line bet options.
It’s easy to tweak your bet in Dolphin’s Pearl – simply set your preferred amount using a designated button.
- One way to start Dolphin’s Pearl’s 5 reels is to press the Start button.
The next thing you see are Dolphin’s Pearl’s 5 reels spinning for the selected credit amount. Novomatic also offers the auto-play option. Forget about Start button and let the reels spin for times or less if you choose so.
- The next two buttons to dedicate attention to are those for this video slot’s volume and full screen options.
Choosing the full-screen option provided by Novomatic guarantees total immersion into the Dolphin’s Pearl game with no distractions whatsoever.
Volume settings are easily operated in Dolphin’s Pearl. You can enjoy playing in complete silence – Novomatic added the mute button to main settings.
Unfortunately, Dolphin’s Pearl doesn’t let you adjust the volume, as Novomatic installed only the on/off option.
Lobster, Seahorse and other Dolphin’s Pearl characters
- Lion Fish
- Ace and King
All Information About the Dolphin’s Pearl’s Reels
Introducing Dolphin’s Pearl’s reels, one must notice that these 5 blocks follow the rules of gravitation, moving downward. This is perfectly normal for a video slot, such as this Novomatic title.
Should I Download This Slot?
- The Fullscreen toggle, to make Dolphin’s Pearl occupy the whole screen
- A mute button
Turbo in Slot Games?
Autospin, as we said, is a replacement for Start, which lets you play Dolphin’s Pearl without constant clicking.
- Establish how many lines you will have for betting
- Pick a bet level
Dolphin’s Pearl gives you the freedom to set up the size of your credit by allowing you to choose how much you’ll bet per line. You can set the number of coins at 1 per line, or you can have 1 per line. It is entirely up to you.
Does Dolphin’s Pearl Have a Multiplier Extra?
Multiplier feature is a common thing among video slots. It is therefore quite annoying that Dolphin’s Pearl doesn’t have one, and hopefully, Novomatic will include it in one of Dolphin’s Pearl updates.
Special Features in Dolphin’s Pearl
Can I Look Forward to Some Extras in Dolphin’s Pearl?
- set preferred bet amount
- enter Auto Play mode
- star full screen mode
- mute volume
- view Info table
- Established: 1980
- Founder: Johann F. Graf
- Headquarters: Wienerstrasse 158 Gumpoldskirchen, 2352 Austria
- Website: www.Novomatic.com
- Specialties: State-of-the-art Electronic Gaming Equipment, Online and Mobile Gaming, Gaming Operations, Lottery Solutions, Networked Technologies