Marco Polo Online Slot Review
Marco Polo through Time
This video game attracts both experienced and new players. Novomatic first introduced this slot in 2011. Marco Polo has ever since its release been among Novomatic’s key offers, always up-to-date and perfectly operating.
Marco Polo Guidelines
Rules for playing this 9 paylines game are as follows:
- Wins start at 2 matching symbols, wins are awarded for 5 of a kind symbols
- Payouts are made left to right exclusive of scatters
- Prizes are paid only for wagers placed on active lines
- Joker symbol is Marco Polo’s wild, which does not replace only scatters
- Scatter prizes are paid from any position on Marco Polo’s reels
- Place at least one coin per spin to play Marco Polo
- Malfunction will make all play and winnings void
How to Enjoy Everything Marco Polo Has to Offer
How and where to play Marco Polo for real money? We have the answer. Novomatic conveniently made this video online slot to pay left to right on the maximum of 9 paylines. You win when you match 2 symbols on a payline, while major Marco Polo prizes are reserved for wins with 5 of the same symbols.
The following is the guide to playing Marco Polo:
- Usually, you need to select your paylines first.
9 paylines accross 5 reels are what the game offers. While this Adventure – genre slot lets you choose from 1 line up, it’s best to leave 9 lines in order to boost your Marco Polo winning chances and perhaps win the jackpot.
- The size of your Marco Polo credit is the next step in playing this Novomatic title
Paylines are adaptable in this game. So, 9 of them are the maximum, while 1 is the minimum you can opt for.
Manual bet maximization in Marco Polo is a thing of the past – Novomatic smartly included a bet max button into this Marco Polo -themed game’s dashboard. There’s also the lowroller-friendly bet one option.
Apart from spinning the reels, pressing Start will also keep the previously set credit and lines. In addition, you can also use Marco Polo’s auto play mode with which those 5 reels will keep spinning on their own for maximum times. After they’re done, you can restart the auto spin round.
- Anything else, you wonder? Well, let’s see if Novomatic gave us full screen and volume options.
Choosing the full-screen option provided by Novomatic guarantees total immersion into the Marco Polo game with no distractions whatsoever.
As for the volume of its sounds, Marco Polo is not very flexible. For this Adventure-themed game, players have merely on and off options.
Chinese, Gold Chest and other Marco Polo characters
Novomatic included 11 symbols into this online title. The following are the video slot’s best paying among them:
- Chinese which brings up to 2000x line bet
- Gold Chest
- King, Queen
- and the lowest paying Jack, 10.
There are special symbols, too, including:
- a scatter symbol in the form of Camel
- a special symbol in the shape of Green Camel tile
- a wild symbol titled Marco Polo
This slot is attractive because of its Marco Polo symbol and its scatter together! Marco Polo’s Camel symbol offers not only the x prize, but also pays any.
About Marco Polo Paylines
This slot’s main characteristics include video animations, 5 reels and 9 lines.
Paylines make various winning options across 5 reels of this slot with intuitive design. It’s up to you how many Marco Polo bet lines will be active. Use your mouse to click on them. This Novomatic’s release paylines can be switched on/off indefinitely.
There is also the option to press the maximum bet and bet one buttons for a quick selection. Yet, more Marco Polo winnings will be available for taking if all 9 lines are active.
Novomatic included a bet range of 1 to 200 coins per line, or 1 to 1800 coins in total.
You can place a range of bets – from 1 to 200 to set your wager according to your needs.
How to Make the Most Out of Marco Polo’s Payline System?
- This Marco Polo has lines that pay in left to right.
- For you to get the prize, least number of 2 symbols must match.
- If you would like to replace any of ordinary simbols, Novomatic made it easy – you just need a Marco Polo, which will replace any of them.
- You can have the Camel symbol anywhere, and it will pay!
- When you have several wins – some higher, some lower, you needn’t worry cause the higher win will be paid always!
- If you want to get your prize, and you do, make sure you activated all of the bet line, because Marco Polo doesn’t pay inactive paylines.
Find Out More About Reels
Novomatic kept the direction in which Marco Polo’s reels are moving quite ordinary – when activated, the 5 spinning wheels move toward the bottom of Marco Polo’s screen, bringing nice, generous prizes up to 2000x line bet.
There are 11 regular symbols in Marco Polo, along with a wild symbol and a scatter. The game involves a Green Camel symbol, too, that’s limited to Marco Polo alone.
Will Playing 3D Slots Help Me Win Bigger Prizes?
Nope, but there’s not much difference between Novomatic’s video and 3D slots, especially play-wise. The distinction is much bigger between them and classic slots. Anyway, Marco Polo’s quality is undisputable – Novomatic definitely invested lots of effort into its making.
Guidelines to Buttons’ Functions
Here’s a few pointers about Marco Polo controls:
- Change the sound level
- The Bet One and Max Bet buttons will determine the maximum and minimum betting amount
- Enable playing Marco Polo in full screen
- Additional information on Marco Polo and its paytable
About Marco Polo’s Lowest Bet Amount
It’s genuinely easy to set minimum bet in Marco Polo; all you need to do is click Bet One to see your bet drop to a single coin.
Marco Polo can be played with only 1 out of the 9 paylines. But doing so won’t do you any favours if you want to get any of the special features.
Playing at Highest Bet Setting
If you want maximum chances of winning Marco Polo’s feature and jackpot prizes, why not use max bet button, a button that sets your bet to maximum.
RTP Rate for Marco Polo
Marco Polo is quite popular, and with a reason – it has an astonishing RTP of 96.19%, so you will love spinning those 11 symbols.
Special Win Symbols
Players interested in Marco Polo will be glad to know it has the Marco Polo and Camel symbols, which will be discussed in-depth later on. An interesting feature integrated into Marco Polo is its Green Camel thanks to which you could win x line bet.
When you see the image above it means you’ve hit the Wild.
Are there any Stacked Wilds in this 9-liner?
You’ll see no stacked wild on these 5 reels, as Novomatic didn’t include it in its offering. Marco Polo, however, has other features worth your attention.
How to Use the Overlay Tile
You won’t find an overlay wild symbol in Marco Polo. Maybe there is a certain reason why Novomatic didn’t incorporate it in this video slot, but for now you’ll have to spin it as is.
Paytable in Marco Polo
All the prize info you need about Marco Polo is contained in the paytable, activated with a single click, which contains the details about the Novomatic slot’s special features, rules and most importantly – 11 symbols and their payouts.
How To Determine the Credit Size
You know that spinning those 5 reels is going to be fun, but you ought to be smart about how you are going to make the most of the 11 symbols. So think about the options Novomatic made available.
- Setting the paylines number
- You can put a desired amount of coins on a line
Marco Polo gives you the option to determine how many paylines you’ll have as active. You have a total of 9 lines, but if you would like to have 1, you can.
Poplulate each of the 9 lines with a number of coins you prefer, and control your overall stake. Bet 1 or bet 200, or make a blend you feel is right for you.
The Gamble Round
Want to gamble more? No problem – Marco Polo offers you an extra Black or Red feature, in which you can risk your Marco Polo winnings if you’re up for additional thrill.
The Maximum Reward Which Can Be Won
All in all, if you’re hoping to get a magical recipe for winnning in Marco Polo, no one can give you that – after all, its payouts are determined randomly, but the 96.19% RTP rate sufficiently indicates what you could count on winning in this slot with regular if not major payouts.
Is there a strategy to winning in Marco Polo?
Sometimes the higher the denomination you bet in this video title, the better your winning odds. However, wager lower and you may save money while playing Novomatic slots.
That said – you gotta find a system that works for you. Define your playing style, and play along – at the end of the day you’ll end up having more fun that way.
It’s always good to have a plan, even when playing Novomatic games. A plan may not help you win much more, though, but rather avoid losing more than you planned. Don’t be fooled by numerous strategies for slots that promise better winnings – all wins in Marco Polo and every other slot are randomly determined, so you can’t influence that.
Details about Novomatic:
- Established: 1980
- Founder: Johann F. Graf
- Headquarters: Wienerstrasse 158 Gumpoldskirchen, 2352 Austria
- Website: www.Novomatic.com
- Specialties: State-of-the-art Electronic Gaming Equipment, Online and Mobile Gaming, Gaming Operations, Lottery Solutions, Networked Technologies