Trying Your Luck with the Party Games Slotto Slot
Party Games Slotto Playing Guide
These are the guidelines to playing Party Games Slotto:
- The minimum stake in coins you can have is
- You will find 20 paylines which have a left to right direction, unless you have a Scatter
- Party Games Slotto has the option to reduce the bet lines number to 10
- The Wild symbols are there to take a place of a regular one, still it can’t take a place of a scatter
Playing Party Games Slotto’s easy. Just follow these steps:
To use the full potentional of this 5-reeler, enlarge the screen. As usual, Novomatic’s buttons are easy to use. Push Party Games Slotto full screen button and start playing.
Use the mute button to turn off Party Games Slotto sounds. This can come in handy very often. Particularly, since Novomatic hasn’t really bothered to make this 5-reel slot’s sounds pleasing to the ear.
Having in mind Party Games Slotto’s irritating sound effects, it’s certain that Novomatic made a mistake there.
List of Party Games Slotto Images and Symbols
- 7, BAR which brings up to 250x line bet
- King, Queen
- Jack, 10
- and the lowest paying Watermelon, Plum, Cherry.
These are great, but you also need to check out
- a wild symbol: Wild
- a scatter symbol: Sheriff
Joining the wild symbol in Party Games Slotto is its scatter. Sheriff not only pays any, but also may bring times your bet per line.
This slot’s main characteristics include video animations, 5 reels and 20 lines.
There are 5 reels in this party-themed slot that can contain various paylines. Party Games Slotto’s paylines make rewarding combinations, and you can pick the desired lines by means of the payline toggle.
This Novomatic title involves 11 standard symbols, which include the Wild substitute as well as a scatter symbol.
About Party Games Slotto’s Lowest Bet Amount
Two things can be said about Party Games Slotto: one is that it has a light design , and the other is that it has a modest 94.06% return.
The Expanding Wild
This slot gives prizes on regular basis, but one thing it will not give you is the expanding wild. This would be quite unfortunate if it weren’t for the extras that can make this party slot one of your favoutites.
More than Just a Wild
The sad truth is that Novomatic reckoned this slot is great as it is and that it doesn’t need an overlay wild as well.
Using the Paytable
The paytable povides all neccessary information about what will the 11 get you. Click the yes to find out what symbols are represented in Party Games Slotto and how much they pay out. For this video slot when you have 3 same symbols. Most you can match is 5, that’s one per reel. In Party Games Slotto, the regular symbol that pays the most is the 7, BAR. You can see from the paytable that 7, BAR will pay you as much as 250x line bet, providing you get all 5. King, Queen is the second best when it comes to payout, it multiplies the bet line 100 times, which is not too shabby. Jack, 10 is the third highest paying symbol that will bring you 50 times what you wagered. You could argue that the most insignificant symbol of all is the Watermelon, Plum, Cherry which pays the least, but that doesn’t mean it is useless. In this video slot it will multiple the stake you have per line 20 times.
Select your bet in a few ways – Novomatic made the process fairly easy for Party Games Slotto players:
- Bet value setting
- Bet per line in cash value
If you happen to be a low-roller, Novomatic made it possible for you to bet just on 10 instead of wagering on all of the existing 20 lines. This way you can adjust the game according to your preferences.
Choosing the bet level means that you are in charge of how much you will actually bet on the slot’s 20 paylines. Should you choose to play it safe, you can have your line bet at 1. Or, if you don’t feel like playing safe simply set the number of coins at 1.
Visual Experience in Party Games Slotto
You can never make a mistake with a Novomatic video slot, as they all have those great graphics that so many Fruit theme fans appreciate. In addition, Party Games Slotto provides various toggles that can:
- choose to play Party Games Slotto with real money
- open the paytable
- select the number of paylines
- set bet size
- start auto play
- open Party Games Slotto in full screen
- mute Party Games Slotto
- access Party Games Slotto’s info section
– determine exactly how much you want to spend and stick to that.
– decide for how long you’d like to play and select credit size accordingly
– Read the Rules
– Consult the Paytable
– Play the Game for Free First
– Pay Attention to Lines
– Bets per Line
Details about Novomatic:
- Established: 1980
- Founder: Johann F. Graf
- Headquarters: Wienerstrasse 158 Gumpoldskirchen, 2352 Austria
- Website: www.Novomatic.com
- Specialties: State-of-the-art Electronic Gaming Equipment, Online and Mobile Gaming, Gaming Operations, Lottery Solutions, Networked Technologies