Super Dice Online Slot Review
Super Dice Guidelines
This genuine dice-themed slot is based on the following rules:
- Novomatic designed this 3-reel slot to pay for at least 3 of a kind lined up symbols
- Super Dice also pays left to right, which doesn’t work for scatter wins
- Scatter payouts are based on the pay-any principle
- Super Dice pays only the highest wins per line
- Place the minimum of coins per spin
- Winnings and games are proclaimed null and void in case of any malfunction.
Now it’s time for serious choices – how much to invest into Super Dice. You can pick your bet size on the bet value size button. After this, use Start to start the game and hope for at least 3 of a kind symbols on one or more of the 5 paylines. Or, pray to Lady Luck for 3 identical symbols on a payline, which brings Super Dice’s highest prizes.
It’s always recommendable to play on all 5 paylines, to boost your winning odds. Fortunately, Super Dice resolved this for you, as only all 5 paylines can be played on.
Want to try this classic slot? Here’s how:
- The first decision to make may refer to the number of active paylines.
The payouts come left to right providing numerous winning opportunities as Super Dice pays frequently. It is commonly believed that games that have under 20 paylines but this classic slot pays some worthy prizes.
- After this, coin value is your following step.
- With your coin amount set, Super Dice will want you to dedicate attention to line bet.
In terms of coins per line, Super Dice keeps it very simple with obligatory 1-coin line bet.
We’ve alredy said that all 5 paylines must be played on in this Novomatic slot. So, no choice there.
- You can spin the reels on your own using the Start button.
Now, its 3 reels start revolving on selected bet. Super Dice’s standard characteristics include auto play option. Up to spins can be initiated by a click.
Spending a limited amount of money on Super Dice is your prerogative. And Novomatic has enabled that by its cash-limit feature. 3 reels of this exciting game played at (brand name) casinos will spin up to the predefined amount.
- Now, before you start those 3 reels, you may want to look for Super Dice’s full screen and volume buttons.
Volume settings are easily operated in Super Dice. You can enjoy playing in complete silence – Novomatic added the mute button to main settings. Its 3 reels may bring you luck, but this 5 paylines game contains rather poor sounds. So, Super Dice is even better in silent mode.
You can also use Super Dice’s volume button to increase/decrease the sound volume.
This is certainly an omission, as Super Dice sounds are rather unpleasant to hear.
Star, Grapes and other Super Dice characters
The 12 symbols you’ll receive prizes from on those 5 paylines include:
- Chery is the Super Dice symbol with the lowest payouts.
These are great, but you also need to check out
- a scatter symbol: Dices
- a special Special symbol
- a frespins symbol: Dices
As for the paying symbol, it’s the Star symbol. Pray to Lady Luck to hit 3 of those on any active payline, and 25xtimes bet per line will be yours – or coins if you’re brave enough to stake coins on all of the slot’s 5 paylines.
If you were wondering about a scatter symbol, Super Dice has got one. Its Dices involves a nice prize of x line stake, whose winning is facilitated by its pays-any character.
So, this is a traditional slot containing 3 reels and 5 paylines.
Paylines in Super Dice and other slots in general serve to decide the 3 reels’ payouts.
Since this is the case with Super Dice’s paylines, the controls explained before are used to move your bet up/down.
- Paylines are placed in left to right direction.
- In order to win, you will need just 3 or more symbols that match in one row on a payline.
- When you have Dices, it will pay, no matter where it is placed.
- The only win which is paid is the highest win on a certain payline. Lets say you got two wins, in that case, you will be collecting just the higher of those two. The lines in this classic game are always active, all of them.
You can win on 12 regular symbols in Super Dice, Novomatic also included a special symbol into this classic slot, which awards some decent prizes.
The Progressive Jackpot Feature
Although there’s no progressive jackpot in Super Dice, this doesn’t mean you should be discouraged. Novomatic gave you an opportunnity to win big with the 25x line multiplier. And who knows, maybe Super Dice will get the opportunity to join a casino’s progressive jackpot pool.
Do Video Slots Have an Advantage Over Traditional Slots?
When it comes to Super Dice don’t judge the book by its cover. This 3-reeler is a real classic. Novomatic based it on a mechanical slot – no flashy colours or effects. Still, the 94.97% RTP rate, 5 paylines and all other good stuff are there.
How to Operate the Dashboard?
Let us continue with an overview of the controls and buttons in this 5-liner.
Ready, set, Start
- The control to turn the full screen on
- Volume up and down buttons
- A mute button
- A dedicated bet value control
- Info button which will take you to the rules page
- The paytable icon
How to Activate the Turbo Mode
About Super Dice’s Info Tab
The Info tab puts all the Super Dice facts at your disposal. Combined with the paytable button this Super Dice feature will help you inform yourself before making your first bet.
Generally speaking, autoplay serves to spin reels automatically, for a predetermined number of times. That way there’s no need to press Start every time you want to start the game; traditionally designed slots usually just require resetting Autoplay when it’s done or a feature is hit. In Super Dice, this feature is simply great – press Start to set its 3 reels in motion more than once and this Novomatic slot’s 12 symbols will work in your favour. Once Super Dice’s Autospin is done, simply click it again to reset it.
The great thing about using Autoplay instead Start is that Autoplay lets you play this classic slot without having to click Start every single time. You can also set Super Dice autospin to your liking.
What you will find very helpful in Super Dice is that it has 5 paylines that are fixed – you can’t lower the number. Thus, you can put up the minimum coins – and still go home with a significant amount. Plus, you won’t miss out on Super Dice extras.
Are There Any Special Features I Should Know About?
Everybody likes to get something extra, that’s why this gorgeously designed slot has the Special symbol that can pocket you a staggering 2x line bet.
Super Dice’s Wild Symbol
The wild is a special symbol in Super Dice that serves as a substitute. Among 12 symbols, the regular ones, such as Bells can count on to complete its winners. For example, 2 Bells symbols plus a make a combination that brings 14x line bet – the payout for the Bells symbol.
What Happens if an Expanding Symbol Appears?
Having an expanding wild symbol is great, but this dice slot doesn’t have one. But there are so many other special ingredients in Super Dice that you won’t even know it’s missing.
Should you need details on how much which of the 12 regular symbols pays, just take a look at the paytable. Find the yes button and then you’ll know exactly what you’ll be receiving once you start spinning the 3 reels. You will find that this dice themed game will give you a reward if you get 3 matching tiles. Highest number of matching tiles is 3, one for each of the reels. The biggest reward is given for 3 matching symbols. The highest paying simbol for Super Dice is the Star. The paytable shows you that Star pays 25 times of your bet per line, if you obtain 3, that is. The second highest is Grapes, multiplying the bet line by 20x, so it won’t be such a shame if you miss out in the Star. Bells represents the symbol that will pay you 14 times of the bet line. The fourth highest paying symbol is going to multiply the bet line by 10x. There is also the Orange icon which has a line stake multiplier of 6x. You should know that the least paying symbol is the Chery. Now, it doesn’t pay much, but it will multiply the stake you have per line by 3x.
Setting Up the Bet Size
If Super Dice caught your fancy, which could be due to its fairly often given prizes, first find out how you can make your bet.
- Pick a bet level
- What will be the amount of cash per line
You have the option to decide what will be the level of your bet. This means that you determine the credit you will have. In this 5 lines slot the minimum coins per line you can put is 1 and the maximum number of coins is 1. So if we take that you decided on the 1, wagered on all the lines, you will have coins per spin..
The Look of Super Dice
Its quite obvious that Super Dice’s a classic slot; it takes a single look at those 3 reels to figure it out. However, despite the simple graphics, this Novomatic title includes toggles that you can use to:
- start the real cash play of Super Dice
- preview of the paytable
- sets the size of your stake
- Super Dice’s reels start the automatic spinning
- enlarges the slot to take up the whole screen
- a setting for volume
- pressing the yes button will mute the sound
- opens the possibility to gamble and choose Spade or Heart button
- provides necessary information on Super Dice
Details about Novomatic:
- Established: 1980
- Founder: Johann F. Graf
- Headquarters: Wienerstrasse 158 Gumpoldskirchen, 2352 Austria
- Website: www.Novomatic.com
- Specialties: State-of-the-art Electronic Gaming Equipment, Online and Mobile Gaming, Gaming Operations, Lottery Solutions, Networked Technologies